Registered Safety Officer®
Win OSHE Services has been accredited by the International Board of Environmental Health & Safety (IBOEHS) to hold certification programs to Safety Officer in the Myanmar who are interested to become Registered Safety Officers®.
The Registered Safety Officers® (RSO) is knowledgeable to the fundamentals of occupational health and safety. The RSO is generally responsible for the day-to-day activities of managing a company’s health and safety program.
- What is Safety in the Workplace?
- CommunicatingSafety Effectively
- Hazard Recognition and Control
- Fire Safety& Life Safety Code
- Hand and Portable Power Tools
- Compressed Gas Cylinders
- VehicularSafety – Construction Machinery
- Office Safety
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Confined Spaces and Hot Work Permit
- Demolition and Explosives
- Elevated Work platform
- Safety Inspection
- Accident Investigation
- Examination Review
1. Academic (100-multiple choice questions) with a time limit of one and one-half (1½) hours. Passing score must be at least 78%.
2. Practical – you will be given a fatality case, and you just identify the causative factor(s) for the accident and provide a control measure to prevent the reoccurrence of this accident.
3. Practical – you will be given 3 photographs, and you must identify the hazard(s) and provide a control measure for each hazard you identify
The successful will receive.
- Registered Safety Officer course certificate
The designation RSO can be used after your name
- RSO Certification Retention: 50 USD for annual maintenance fee and 16 hours continuing education or equivalent must be done for every 2 years. The continuing education can be obtained by attending any type of safety program or by teaching safety classes
For course inquiry,
contact us: Win OSHE Safety Training &Consultancy Tel: 93609 1909, 9428312573, 94016 17417 Email:email@example.com